Bubble – $5,000
Engraved donor name on color bubble mounted on the wall in the front lobby!
For more info please contact: email@example.com
All sponsors will receive leveled recognition; invitations, promotions, websites, event programs, signage, handouts.
Every gift, no matter how small, supports the UDA/id8High general fund and enriches the experience for all students and faculty.
Why does UDA/id8High need additional funding?
- Funding inequity between charter schools and traditional school districts (72¢ on the dollar), a difference of nearly $300,000
- Charter schools are on their own to finance facilities out of general operating funds, pay district oversight fees, and provide back-office business support
What makes UDA/id8High special?
- UDA/id8High creates a vibrant and caring community with smaller class sizes; feels like family
- Parents love the progressive and high-quality teachers and staff
- UDA spends $300,000 on unique, interdisciplinary enrichment programs, including performing arts, fine arts, STEAM, physical education, after school athletics, and Spanish
- UDA spends over $30,000 on classroom project supplies each year
- UDA spends over $50,000 each year on field trips, where students learn from first-hand experiences
- By the time UDA/id8High students graduate, they will have completed an internship and met the requirements for admission to the University of California system
What is Project Based Learning?
Project Based Learning is a teaching method in which students gain knowledge and skills by working for an extended period of time to investigate, collaborate and respond to an authentic, engaging, and complex question, problem, or challenge.
How are your philanthropic gifts utilized?
Donations are utilized to support our unique enrichment programming and to fund project-based learning supplies in classrooms.